In Lifeharvest Restoration Church, we believe…
1) In one God, Creator and Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, perfectly united in character, purpose, holiness and love, timeless, infinite, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, immutable and perfect in all things.
2) That God created man in His own image and likeness, to live in blessed, loving fellowship in the divine family throughout eternity.
3) That the Godhead created the earth as a paradise for man to inhabit, rule, possess and enjoy under the spiritual and material government of God.
4) That man, misusing free will, was deceived by the devil, and fell into rebellion against God and under the power of sin; that the descendants of Adam have, as a consequence, lost their supernatural power and glory and are born with sinful nature, as slaves of the devil, who together with his demonic forces has usurped the spiritual government of the earth.
5) That God, who is timeless and knows all things past, present and future, has always had only one plan for mankind, one Saviour, and one method of salvation.
6) That God, who is perfect in love as well as holiness, by His eternal plan of redemption presented the Second Member of the Trinity as a substitutionary sin offering on the cross of Calvary, thus buying freedom from divine judgment and eternal life for all who accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as Saviour and Lord of their lives.
7) That the historical Jesus of Nazareth is Messiah and Christ, God the Son, incarnate, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, truly God and truly man; that having lived a sinless life, He died on the cross, was buried, rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father, where he intercedes ceaselessly for His church, individually and collectively.
8) That the Church is now engaged in spiritual warfare against the devil and his hosts for the control of planet earth; that for this purpose, Christ has commissioned His body, the Church, to serve as a royal priesthood of saints, authorised to defeat, command and scatter the forces of wickedness in His name, and empowered by the gifts of the Holy Spirit to present a supernatural witness for the salvation, healing, and deliverance of mankind.
9) That the scriptures of the sixty six books of the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired and, as the only inerrant and authoritative Word of God, contain all revelation necessary for our understanding of the outworking of God’s unchanging will throughout the ages and our Father’s unfailing love, mercy and compassion for mankind.
10) That it is the Christian’s duty to read, study, teach and live daily in accordance with, the whole Word of God; that the Word of God is the only sovereign authority for all decisions and matters of human life.
11) That God has established His eternal covenants with His faithful servants; that the perfect, final and currently valid expression of the Father’s will is in the New Covenant of Grace pledged by the blood of Jesus Christ; that man’s faith accesses God’s grace.
12) That no man can be justified by law, since the most righteous works of men are but filthy rags in God’s sight; that salvation is only by God’s grace and received by man’s faith in
Christ and His perfect work; and that all our righteousness is only through Christ and in Christ.
13) That spiritually regenerated, born again believers are restored as children of God and share in Christ’s glory and inheritance blessings; that Christianity is a direct, personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and God the Heavenly Father through the indwelling Holy Spirit.
14) That salvation is not eternally assured, as God never withdraws human free will, even to the extent that once saved Christians can forfeit eternal life through regression into conscious sin; that this most precious gift, purchased at such cost, must be treasured and preserved even with our last dying breath.
15) That it is the duty of those who accept the New Covenant to undergo water baptism by full immersion and partake regularly of the Lord’s Supper; however, though extremely desirable and beneficial, the observance of these rites is not a compulsory pre-condition for salvation.
16) That all true believers are one in Christ and members of Christ’s universal body: however, all faithful believers need to be identified with a local church, where they regularly assemble for worship, fellowship, discipleship and ministry; that God Himself chooses, ordains and anoints His church leaders and workers as constituted in the fivefold ministry; that church government is not democratic, but theocratic.
17) That there are two spiritual kingdoms, the kingdom of Satan and the Kingdom of God; that there are two societies, the world and the church; that Christ’s called out congregation have distinct goals and values separated from worldly society.
18) That God made mankind male and female; that homosexuality is unnatural, abhorrent to God and against God’s law; that marriage is holy only between a single adult man and a single adult woman; that unrepentant homosexuals are not in the kingdom of God, and cannot remain in the church; that any form of sexual activity outside marriage is unholy and unacceptable to God.
19) That by the power of the cross perfect healing and every blessing are the legal right of every believer; however, in this life these inheritance rights may have to be seized by force from the powers of darkness through spiritual warfare, repentance, the breaking of spells, covenants and curses, and the ministry of deliverance.
20) That the last years of this age will see an intensification of the spiritual struggle between the forces of good and evil; that the End Time Church will exceed the Early Church in its passion for Christ, compassion for humanity and works of power by the Holy Spirit.
21) That true and committed believers of the final generation will be caught up to heaven; that the devil will establish a world government under the Antichrist; that there will be unprecedented suffering and destruction for seven years through war and natural disasters; that at the culmination of the battle of Armageddon, Christ will return as the head of His raptured church, to destroy His enemies and establish His government over the earth for one thousand years.
22) That after Christ’s millennial rule, all souls will be bodily resurrected to face God’s White Throne Judgment; that those who have opposed the Kingdom of God will be consigned to eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire; that God will replace the present creation with new heavens and a new earth; and that those who have given their lives to Christ will live united with Him in perfect love, limitless blessing and endless glory.
To God be all the glory,in Jesus name. Amen!
Psalm 23:3 – He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.